Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quilting News





We didn't do much work on the quilt over the weekend--too busy Friday and Saturday, and of course, we don't want to be picking stitches out in the after life with our noses, so we didn't do any quilting Sunday ;)
(No, I didn't make that stitch saying up--learned it from Grandma)

Elle did start to pin

And sew!



And iron seams :)




She wanted me to take some video for your viewing pleasure :)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

very cute girl!

Kristen said...

good job elle! she's going to be so proud of herself when she's done!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Oh my goodness! My grandpa used to say the same thing about sewing on Sunday- I hope they are wrong- I have been guilty more than once.

Elle looks like she has the makings of a seamstress- which is awesome.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space