Thursday, October 9, 2008

4 of 4

I was reading a friend's blog and I thought I'd play along too.
This is my fourth picture in my fourth file in Picasa. (If you don't use Picasa, you should really start. It's free!)
This picture was taken last year when we were taking pictures for our annual on-the-beach-Christmas photo.
As you can see, it was pretty cold that day in December. Elle has her coat on and everything ;)
What's your 4 of 4?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

so cute!

boy. what a cold day in December. Glad to see she has her parka and snowboots and everything on.

brr.

hannah said...

cute gal. won't be able to do that in Seattle. :) so, I also posted a pic, and I tagged you for "random things." don't have to do it or anything, but its kinda fun.

Nanette said...

dangit!

Jeanne said...

Yup, pretty cold. Love those flip-flops. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space