It's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy this week with Elle's school's book fair, and I'll be there for two weeks helping out.I thought I'd give you a quick overview of our trip to Visalia.
We loved it!! Everything was so green and beautiful! *sigh*
We took a little nature walk through the oak tree preserve on Saturday. Then we stopped at a strawberry stand and Meggan bought some delicious fresh-picked strawberries. Notice the giant cabbage at the stand--it's bigger than my head! It was so cool!
Elle and Miles played well the whole time we were there and they were very sad to part. Next time we go, we plan to go to Sequoia National forest.
We also had a fondue party with some very yummy chocolate (and the strawberries)!
On Sunday, the lesson was on the priesthood and the teacher gave us this paper and told us to figure it out. See if you can too!
1. a piece in chess
2. the name of a mouse poison
3. a hot drink + what people say when they touch glasses together
4. someone older than you
5. a greeting to a 16 year old member of the ward.
6. one who gives advice
7. leader of meat.
8. opposite of post-west
9. we're in the 2000's and they're in the. . .
10. opposite of loss
11. red fruit + the bottom of a shoe.
After we were done, she said, "Oh ya, they all have to do with the priesthood." Give it a go. See how you do.

7 comments:
looks like a fun weekend!
Not as fun as yours!! Yea Kate!!!
ok, I get a couple of them. are you going to post the answers?
What beautiful pictures. I love all that green. I can't wait for things to start looking green around here. I hear it only happens for a few months. Darn the desert. :) I agree with lunch lady. I could get a few, but I want to see some answers. :)
Glad you had fun and fondue. YUM!
no don't post answers yet! this is going to take me forever!
Nanette! Hi it's me, Lori from Wymount! I just found your blog, Elle is gorgeous!
Why, thank you!
Post a Comment