Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jog-a-thon 2008


Once again, Elle is participating in her school's Jog-a-thon! If you feel so inclined, you can make a pledge to give her money for every lap she runs. Last year she ran 33 laps!!
The money pays for teacher's aides, science, art, p.e., field trips and I'm not sure what else.
You don't HAVE to, I just though I'd ask since we're supposed to :)

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

When is it and would I have time to mail a check? Let me know.

Nanette said...

She runs April 11th and the money must be here by April 24th.
No pressure.

Jeanne said...

I'll do it! Put me down for 10 cents a lap. :)

GO ELLE!!

Nanette said...

Thank You!!

Jeanne said...

Alright Miss Elle...tell me how you did and how much I owe you. :)

Jeanne

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space