My brother and his wife came down to see Wicked this weekend, so we drove up and met them at Manhattan beach on Saturday.
We also saw a group of dolphins playing in the water--I didn't think to grab my camera for that either--I was just enjoying them and trying to help Elle see them
It was nice and relaxing. A very happy day.
And now for the ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ:
1. a piece in chess: Bishop
2. the name of a mouse poison: (De-con) Deacon
3. a hot drink + what people say when they touch glasses together: (tea+cheers) Teachers
4. someone older than you: Elder
5. a greeting to a 16 year old member of the ward: (Hi! ) High Priest
6. one who gives advice: Counselor
7. leader of meat: (Steak) stake president
8. opposite of post-west: (pre-east) Priest
9. we're in the 2000's and they're in the. . . :70's
10. opposite of loss: Prophet
11. red fruit + the bottom of a shoe.: (apple/sole) apostle
Good job everyone!
7 comments:
No fair!!!!! It is never going to warm again in Utah. It is going to be winter FOREVER!!!!!!!!
Warm weather would be nice...we've started tornado season-want to come and visit? :)
Your hair is looking long. very pretty.
I love the pictures of the beach. It makes me long for warm weather.
it is possible that i never would have gotten any of those questions right.
i wish you had come saturday. we ate too much ice cream without your help.
and now i have all these magazines...
I'm ready for 80 degree weekends, or week days, or all of the above!
So. Jealous. I am ACHING to get to the beach, especially with it being so HOT. Two more weeks...
And I miss hanging out. Get well already :)
Thanks for meeting us at the beach. I'm ready to come back already. I hate the cold. I'm waiting for an update on your blog.
Post a Comment