Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jog-a-thon update


This year Elle ran 22 laps! It may not seem like a lot, but the track was DOUBLE the size of last year's, so that's pretty impressive!


Here she is with her little friend


and some of her class mates!
They were supposed to wear a certain color then get a rubber band on their arm every time they went by that table.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Way to go Elle!! I'll send you the money.

hannah said...

Congrats, Elle! I didn't realize the jog-a-thon was so soon. remind me and I will donate $5 next time I see you.

Kristen said...

wait, shoot! I meant to pledge something! um.... 50 cents a lap! so thats.... what? $12?

okay. so, when's it due?

Karalenn Hippen said...

Way to go kiddo, and in a skirt! What a woman.

Kate said...

Great Job ELLE! I think you are just about ready for a marthon!! And they do having running skirts, but they aren't quite as modest as yours.

The Genealogist said...

Wow! That is so impressive. I wish that I hadn't missed it.

Nanette said...

Elle says, "the money is due on the 25th. And thank you, Katie and everyone!"

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space