ALL IS WELL!! ALL IS WELL!!
On Saturday, Elle ate three full meals for the first time in two weeks! Yea for the pink stuff! (which does NOT taste like bubble-gum despite what the enthusiastic pharmacist said "Oh I LOVED this stuff as a kid!" Elle says it's not as bad as her regular medicine BUT it's still not good)Elle went to church yesterday (she cried for the first 1/2 hour of primary though)
And she went to school today! (she cried all the way there too. If you'd missed ten days of school, and then had to go back, you might cry too :)
Thanks for all your concern and prayers.
If you know a good pediatrician on the west side, let me know.
Since we all know her doctor's office is lame.
7 comments:
Such good news! We were rather worried about our little niece. BTW - good for you for remembering Good Food Friday! I forgot, but I am trying a new recipe this week and will plan to post on Friday. Don't give up!
I will post a good recipe Friday too then!
I just want to say I am so glad I was invited to join your exclusive little recipe club.
I wanted to say that, but I couldn't because NOBODY INVITED ME!
Some people are such food snobs.
yay! so glad that elle is better! hopefully this won't become a harvey women trend. :)
Derek here.
All Harveys are food snobs.
I didn't even know there was a food club, but consider me your newest member. And not all Harvey's are food snobs- just the MJ Harveys.
Glad she is doing better!! When I was a kid, I got strep throat every month. There are two pink medicines I found out, the light pink one does taste like bubble gum, the darker pink one is grose. I think that the light pink one was penicillin, not amoxacillin. They don't give penicillin very much any more. So you probably ended up with amoxacillin. Just a random thought. I would cry if I had to go back too!
Post a Comment