Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Satus report


This Mr. Potato Head is looking fine, but my little potato head is not doing so well.
Elle's fever is back in full force!
Sunday at 5pm it was 104.1.
Elle said, "I don't feel happy, Mom." Broke my heart :(
Last night it spiked up from 102 to 104.9 in one hour.
I called her pediatrician for the third time, and they
FINALLY
decided she has been sick long enough for an appointment.
She feels great when she's on Motrin. In fact, she put this together today.
Take a careful look at Mr. Potato Head's ears :)
Doesn't he look nice next to my Valentine flowers?!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I'm sorry she isn't feeling well. I hope the dr. will be helpful and get her well so she can feel happy again.

Amber said...

Girl...I would find myself another pediatrician. They should have had you come in with her weeks ago. Poor little thing. That's quite a HIGH fever. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Nanette said...

I know! Kristen even got Connor in today. They're making us wait until Friday! hrmph. That girl's got super powers!

Kristen said...

I hope elle is feeling better soon!!! poor kid -

Anonymous said...

My kids saw potato head and wanted to know why ours didn't come with glasses. I had to remind them that they did, all three sets of them. They just broke them all! Boys, what can you do.

Nanette said...

You can bring them to California and get new potato head parts at California adventure, of course!
*wink* wink*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space