Monday, February 4, 2008

A week of Chris day 1


Chris' birthday is in one week. So, I thought I'd dedicate the next week of blog to him.
You'll notice how good he is to Elle by playing x-box with her, riding in the teapot with her, shooting Zurg with her, dressing up for Halloween with her, and reading to her. Aw! What a good dad.
And if any of you out there have great picturs of Chris, or good stories of him, be sure to share!
MY all time favorite story of Chris is when we were first married. One night, he rolled over and gave me a big hug then said, "Maybe if we format it, it'll be alright."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Oh what fun! I am going to put my thinking cap on right now! Surely all those years of being his little sister have given me a little something to dish about, like the time he hung Katie's dollies out her window with nooses around their necks, or all the times he chased me around the house threatening to (excuse my language) *fart* on me, or the time he nicknamed me Elisabutt, or the time...gosh, I'm just going to have to give this one a little thought.

Nanette said...

Perfect!

Kristen said...

PAH hahahahahahahahaha! I love it! You should make a greeting card:

"maybe if we format it...."

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space