Thursday, February 28, 2008

Youtube is great

When Elle practices piano sometimes, she get so frustrated, she throws herself down onto the keyboard just like that guy on Sesame Street. I tried to describe him to her, then tonight I thought, "Hey, I bet I can find him on Youtube!" and sure enough, there he was! I had to use wikipedia to find his name first. I wasn't sure he even had one.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

sdhales said...

You, Nanette, are very clever and have a GREAT memory. And as for going to the beach......I am green with envy. However, we can see the lawn in most places now.

the lunch lady said...

Yay for Don Music. I just showed this to the kids and they LOVED it. It does remind me of certain other piano practicing kids . . .

Kate said...

this was a great video. It reminds me of my days practicing panio. This kind of drama is too dangerous for practicing violin.

Anonymous said...

loved it!! I need to show it to Joshua, he does that to.

Farm Girl said...

I'd forgotten about him! He was my favorite character when I was kid. Well, him and the tweedle bugs.

Nanette said...

Yes! I love the tweedle bugs too!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space