Here's what Elle wore today and how her hair was fixed. She didn't wear this to church. She's sick again/still. Last night she went to bed with a 101.2 fever and today it's holding steady (without med) at 100.1 Poor little thing. Friday she was begging me to go on a bike ride with her.
Aw...she has been sick a long time. Poor thing. Only thing worse than having a sick kid, is being sick yourself and having a sick kid. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.
7 comments:
I hope you get feeling better soon Elle. By the way I like that pillowcase. hehehehe
poor kiddo! I hope she gets to enjoy her day off!
She loves the pillowcase too1 ;) Although we all wish she wasn't spending so much time with it lately!
aw. such a sad face. i told tyler that both elle and conner had been sick. his response: with mono?
hee, hee.
Ha! :)
Aw...she has been sick a long time. Poor thing. Only thing worse than having a sick kid, is being sick yourself and having a sick kid. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Thanks! I hope so too
Post a Comment