Sunday, January 27, 2008

Missionary moment


Today Chris, Elle, Lisa and I drove to my brother's to see our nephew Derrick give his farewell talk.
He told some funny stories and even manged to say "crap" twice during the talk. He did a great job!
He'll be going to Baltimore, Maryland for the next two years!
The ginormous cake had Maryland's flag on it. (I didn't even know they HAD a flag!)
There were multiple hams, turkey, ribs, rolls and fabulous desserts!
Elle had a blast with her cousin (the one in the red dress).
As you can see, Derrick was a little overwhelmed by the end of the day!
We are all so proud of him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sdhales said...

Great pictures. I was so busy I forgot I had my camera. I am glad you captured the moment(s).

Kristen said...

fun! I want that door... and some of that cake! Glad the weather gave you a break.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space