Elle came running out of her room this morning very excited. She's been trying to put a ponytail in her hair all by herself since yesterday. I showed her a couple of times and she tried it a couple of times on my hair. Then, this morning, she finally had success. She was and is SO proud of herself! We are too, of course!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Elle fixes her hair
Elle came running out of her room this morning very excited. She's been trying to put a ponytail in her hair all by herself since yesterday. I showed her a couple of times and she tried it a couple of times on my hair. Then, this morning, she finally had success. She was and is SO proud of herself! We are too, of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, I always forget how much hair Elle has- lots! Looks great!
it begins.
Post a Comment