Sunday, December 30, 2007

You'll never believe it!

Can you believe how beautiful and full our Christmas cactus is?! I just had to take a picture!


And can you believe that Elle decided she doesn't need her bag of activities and things at Church anymore?! A few Sundays ago she said she was going to leave it at home and she hasn't taken it since.
And most amazing of all. . .we bought a new chair!! Can you believe it?!

And even more amazing that all of that. . .we bought a new couch! And it is white! And HUGE!
And we don't have it yet. We're still working out how to get it home.
Believe it. . . Or Not.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

What a great looking chair! Chris just needs a smoking jacket and a pipe and he'd be set. I can't wait to see your sofa.

Kate said...

woweeee, a new chair and couch! It's a Christmas miracle!

Lisa said...

Man we must be sisters. About 5 years ago my Christmas cactus bloomed like crazy and I too, took pictures.

My cactus got some bug a year ago. So I had to cut it down to nothing., I'm hoping it comes back and blooms like yours.

Are you going to the farewell of Derrick? I am, we'll talk later if you are.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space