Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday!
That's me with the candles. Just add twenty-seven more candles to that pink cake and you have my age today. 30! Yea! (I think)



I'm number 8 of 8 in my family. I'm the baby in my big sister's arms.














And apparently, I was always small.

10 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Happy Birthday!!! Elle looks like you! No wonder we think you are both so cute!

I'm sorry I don't have a lacy blue purse in the mail for you today.

Maybe next year!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Nan! Elle is a spitting image of you.

hannah said...

ahem. la la la la. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.... and many more.

Nanette said...

Aw, thanks, everyone!

corbeau said...

Happy Birthday!!

Farm Girl said...

Elle really does look like you! Happy birthday, Nan. We love you and think you are great! Let me know what it's like being 30.

Kristen said...

greetings from weaverville! I braved dial-up to leave a comment on your blog! I'm SUCH a good friend! :)

I hope you had a fantastic birthday. thanks for taking time out of your special day to frequently talk me through my long drive!

Lisa said...

Did I miss a photo or 2 from this post. Hard to believe I could ever carry you around, well maybe not that hard :-)

Karalenn Hippen said...

THat is the cutest picture. Only the top picture worked for me to see for some reason. I thought it was a younger pic of Elle until I recognized the style of clothes my mom use to put me in. Too cute! Happy Big Day Nan!

Nanette said...

I'm not sure where the pictures went, but I put them back for your viewing pleasure.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space