Aren't Elle and Chris so cute?!
And, of course, Chris's very first snow flake was elaborate and beautiful. He said he had to do it that way because his dad always make elaborate snow flakes when Chris was a kid. TRADITION!!
I took our snow flakes to school as decoration for this year's book fair. Everyone was quite impressed.

5 comments:
My Dad didn't make elaborate snow flakes with me, in fact, I don't think he ever made snow flakes with me. Don't we have the same Dad, I guess he forgot the tradition by the time I came along. But very fun and festive!
so pretty!
chris should design "original charvey snowflake shirts" and make a fortune. :)
ok, i feel dumb. i was talking to mom and she was commenting on how elaborate the snowflake was. i said, "oh, has nanette added a picture of the snowflake to the blog since i looked earlier this morning?" when i checked again this afternoon i finally realized the snowflake on the snowflake/squid(?) tshirt is not part of the actual t-shirt design. duh.
Holy cow...that is quite an elaborate snowflake. Would Chris be a perfectionist??? I think so.
you haven't posted 'sunday dress' pictures in weeks.
what gives?
Post a Comment