Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chris the amazing book ripper

I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. Chris always said it's possible to rip an entire phone book in half, but he's never tried it. . . .until now. (well, it's actually our health directory, but it was still really big). He was mighty proud. And I am too, of course. :)

















6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Amazing! The brute strength manifest in these pictures is truly awe-inspiring! It's a good thing you took those pictures so you can show them to Elle one day and prove that her dad really is all-powerful, not just some OLD guy.

Kristen said...

hahahahahahahaha!

okay you totally need to frame that one. that one Crazy-Chris-the-Book-Ripper one.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nanette said...

That was only ONE of the MANY "aarg! I'm manly and strong!!" pictures.

Kate said...

my brother looks so ferocious!

Amber said...

That's hilarious!!! I've never seen so much emotion out of Chris. He must have been having fun!!!

Karalenn Hippen said...

hahahahahaha. Those pictures are priceless. I remember when some boys in young mens ripped off their shirts at a talent show flexed and then picked up their own phone book from in front of them and tore it in half like that for a ward talent show. I was laughing hysterically because they were all these scrawny 14 year old boys. I'm sure glad Chris didn't rip off his shirt for the ripping process too. hahahha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space