Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's working!!


I went to the Dr. for a check-up on Friday and they took blood and did an ultrasound. And. . . the stent is doing its job! My kidney shrank down to a more normal size and my creatinine is down from 2.0 to 1.5!! (That's good) Yea!! Thanks for all your prayers!

7 comments:

hannah said...

so where exactly in the lovely anatomical diagram is the stint?
glad that its working :)

Nanette said...

I think near the line that is pointing out the "Right ureter"

Farm Girl said...

Happy Healthy Kidney Day!

the lunch lady said...

yea! it's about time the right adrenal gland got a little good P.R.

Kristen said...

nice. more visuals.

Amber said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you.

Karalenn Hippen said...

What great news!! Hooray for Happy Kidneys. We should have a Happy Kidney Day this day every year.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space