First, we went to Build-a-Bear. Mrs. Yamaguchi saw a bear that had dimples! It was actually a very cute bear, but I didn't get it--I didn't want it . It would have matched me. Mrs. Yamaguchi said, "Look on this side, please" because it was the only side that had them, of course. So, I got a bunny and I named her Careabout because she cares about everybody. She let us get one outfit and some shoes; and then she let us get two things that would go with it. I got some school supplies and a valentine's kit.
After that, we went to the book store. I got a book. It was named Why do Leaves Turn Colors?
After the books store, we went to a restaurant. First we had a snack--cheesy french fries. I got a hot dog and french fries and I drunk apple juice. And Donaiya had the same things too!
Then we went home! When dad asked me if I had a good day, I said, "No, I had a great day!"
And the end. knock knock knock knock. Oh, I thought it was done! And I loooooove Mrs. Yamaguchi

0 comments:
Post a Comment