Tonight we watched Connor and Fletcher. Chris and I ate in the kitchen while the kids sat at the table. As soon as I heard Connor talking, I started transcribing the conversation. Here it is:
Connor: Me and you are gunna get married.
Elle: If I ever find you again.
Connor: but there's a problem. Two, actually. Mason wants to marry me too. And Mackenzie said she wants to move back to California when she grows up and marry me, but I'm not going to.
I'm not sure if I got the last part exactly because I had to ask Elle about the second problem Connor mentioned since I didn't hear very well. It was pretty funny. They act engaged already sometimes.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kenzie and I laughed at this. She said that Elle doesn't have to worry about her and Connor getting married because Aiden still wants to marry her if she ever goes back to California and she has a secret boy here in her class that said he was going to marry her. If she tells Elle the name of the boy please have Elle tell Makenzie's mom. She's very interested in all this new secret stuff going on here. :) Kenzie says she'll babysit Elle and Connor's kids so they can finally go to the movies. (I wonder where she here's that phrase?- beats me)
I meant, "hears that phrase". Guess I was typing too fast. oops. :)
Post a Comment