We took a family trip to exotic Seattle!
(But wait, didn't you guys, like just move from there or something?)
Yes. I know we lived there for a few years and it isn't actually that exotic, but it's the only family vacation we took this summer!
Sometimes you gotta take what you can get
We went to the "Living Computer Museum" check it out: http://www.livingcomputermuseum.org/
Elle and I joked that Chris was there to see his ancestors. (He's part robot)
Elle enjoyed playing "Oregon Trail" We could hardly tear her away from trying to save her little wagon company!
Chris and Elle made punch cards and tried out all the old computers that still worked. Chris kept explaining things to me and I just kept smiling and nodding. (Completely clueless). I'm glad he was facinsted though. 😄
Then we went to Pike's Market for a fresh baguette and a huge juicy peach for lunch. We stopped for all kinds of samples along the way, of course! Almonds, fruit, jerky, chocolate, etc.
We walked down to the pier and ate our delicious food then rode the Ferris wheel.
The view was fantastic!
It was such a great day just walking around and enjoying being together as a family.
To be continued...

0 comments:
Post a Comment