Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My How Time Flies!

A long time ago, I had a little white dresser.  I put all my special knick knacks on top and all my little clothes in the drawers.

Fast forward many, many years to when Elle needed a dresser of her own.  Mine was still in good shape so I passed it on to her.
I decided we should really make it hers by painting it pink and adding flowers.  It was a fun project that she and I did together!

Elle didn't have any "work clothes" so I lent her my shorts:



  Isn't she cute?!


Now. . .


Fast forward many many years until Elle is a teenager and isn't really into pink and flowers on her dresser.

It's in OK shape so we want to paint it back to white,  add new knobs, and spruce up the drawers.
I thought it'd be a fun project she and I could do together, so we sanded off the flowers and scuffed up the paint to get it ready to prime.

Elle put on her "work clothes"


Do the shorts look familiar?!
Yes! They are the very ones she wore to put the paint on!
Funny, huh?!


Time will continue to fly for many many years until Elle is 100!


I don't think I'll be around to confirm this picture on the blog though!


My how time flies. . .
*sniff*
:(



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space