Thursday, August 13, 2015

First day of HIGH SCHOOL! waa?!

Let's take a look down memory lane now that Elle has *sniff* left for school this morning



Preschool:
I had trouble scanning this so it's a picture of a picture
(lame, I know)




Kindergarten: 
Actually the end of kindergarten when her teacher took her and her friend out on a date
(Best. Teacher. Ever!)




First:


The year with her crazy surfer teacher:




Second:

She got Puppy ready for school that year too:
And thank goodness we got away from that awful teacher and moved to Seattle where there was the sweetest teacher of all waiting for Elle :)




Third
(OK so I can't find 3rd but this is the same year)
I think

baptism year




4th:

(matching shoes,coats, and shirts)



5th:
last year in elementary school

exciting trip to camp Coleman







6th:

year of the short haircut:




7th:

the year she became a beehive!





8th:

the year of the stressful move




AND




AND




AND



9TH:




Yep, this is what a freshman looks like. Drink it in.
(notice that she's wearing contacts)



(same friend from the tea party)


I'm sure she'll have a great year!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Times flying. Ashlyn started 7th grade this year and I'm quite sure I'll blink my eyes and she'll be in High School too! Good luck this year. I'm sure she'll have a great year.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space