Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Dress and Chair




I know I know I know I know.
It's been a long time. 
But, the important thing is I'm posting now :)




You may recognize this dress from a few posts ago, but oh well.  She still looks darling.
Here she is imagining that she's weightless, surrounded by tiny seahorses.
(not really.  I made up that last part)







                 Now for the "chair' portion of "Sunday Dress and Chair"

We can't figure out what to do about a bed for Elle.  She really likes one of the bedrooms, but it is too small for her current bed.  Therefore, she has a room and a bedroom.  
We decided it'd be much cheaper just to buy something to sit on rather than buy another bed.  

Thus:





The bungee chair, which has some sitting hazards, but is still great. *
:)

Stay tuned for another post soon as it is almost the big 40 day for Chris!!
(0)_(0)




*by the way, that's my shirt she's wearing!  sheesh!  That girl . . .


1 comments:

Melanie said...

Gotta love that you and Elle can share clothes. She is looking so grown up! And the chair looks super comfy!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space