It's official! We have a teenager!
She wanted oatmeal with pumpkin spice creamer.
And a candle :)
We are so thankful for the bright spot she is in our lives!
She's so happy and creative and loving and sweet and awesome!
Her smile and laugh kept me going all those years ago when I was going through dialysis.
One day back then, I was exhausted and was lying on the couch. She toddled over and I said, "Elle, I'm cold." She promptly toddled away. The next thing I knew she brought me her blanket from her crib! She had pulled, pulled, pulled it through the bars of her crib and brought it to me!
That is just one example of her thoughtful and generous nature!
Her only birthday wish was to be settled in a house. :(
Stay tuned!
More birthday fun to come!




1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Elle. That has to be the sweetest story ever, made me cry. Gotta love Elle! She takes after her mama. LOVE
Post a Comment