Better late than never, right?
Elle wanted snow for Christmas so I cut out a bunch of snowflakes and hung them up Christmas Eve.
"It's like in the movie Elf!" She said
Chris's annual shoe selection for me
(They didn't fit, but the sassy red pair did ;)
Handmade bracelet. . .
And necklace from Elle
(It says "MOM")
Pocket knife for Elle
My special book for Chris that I did on PowerPoint.
I put it on YouTube, but you'd need the link to see it.
It's pretty awesome, BTW
Book binding kit for Elle
Embroidered pillowcases made by Elle
(That girl was so impressive this year!)
A very tricky toy
(Still a work in progress)
Hammer-head shark made by Elle
Chris has always said that Cookie Crisp cereal should contain little cookies instead of the cookie-shaped puff balls that you get so. . .
I made a Cookie Crisp box then filled it with mini-Chips Ahoy!
(He did have a tiny bowl of them cereal-style)
Elle and her friend have taken up oil painting so she painted this masterpiece for Chris!
Chris has also been teaching Elle oil painting, but it's very chilly in the garage where they practice. I got them a portable heater.
And Santa brought BINGO
"Who invited that kid?!" Chris asked.
(Um, hell-o, dear.)
"Oh." was his sheepish reply.
I thought it'd be fun OK!
Those are just the highlights. We got lots of amazing stuff from family too!
(We are so spoiled!)
I hope you also had a Merry Christmas
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment