Friday, November 22, 2013

Stuff

I don't really see any sort of theme with these pictures, so you'll just have to enjoy them
End of season footwear



Last game attire
It was SO COLD! 
(obviously)


"The Box of Awesomeness"
as Elle dubbed it.





Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot chocolate

OH YA!

It wasn't actually very good.
I don't recommend it.  
A friend assured me that it wasn't nearly as gross as the usual Starbuck's hot chocolate and claimed it was quite good, but 
WRONG!


 And now me:
Chris bought this cowl neck shirt for me last year and since it is chilly, I pulled it out to wear again this year.  
It looked stranger than I remembered, but I know Chris likes to buy me trendy and sometimes kind-of-funky things.
It felt kind of strange wearing it too, but I couldn't figure out why. 
I checked to make sure the tag was in back, but it kept coming around to the side of the neck. (Very strange)
I wore it all day anyway.

THEN
The other day, I was going to wear again.
Luckily, Elle was home that day.  I had it on the bed, ready to wear after the shower when Elle came over and enlightened me:
"Mom, it's upside down."

Oh.

That would explain it.
"When you pick it up, the arms aren't supposed to hang unnaturally like that"
Ooooh!
Yes.

*Ahem*

This is how it's supposed to look!
(duh)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

As my Buddhist friends would say, they're all connected - I see a lot of things you wear and surprises. Love you and your shirt :)

hannah said...

Upside down shirt. Hahahaha! I miss you, Nanette!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space