Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hawaii!

Finally, pictures of our first trip to Hawaii!
(Maui)

Chris's friend wanted to get married in Hawaii, so we did the noble thing and flew there to take part in the festivities. 

Here are a few things we did while we were there:



Visited Beaches

Boogie boarded at the beach
Made sand sculptures at the beach
(Grayskull from He-Man)
Little Mermaid
(I did this one)

More boogie boarding







 Took the Road to Hana
(68 miles of small winding road)


Attended the wedding


Went on a whale watching tour



Saw Rainbow Eucalyptus trees 

Visited Iao Needle






Took a submarine tour


Went to a luau (Chris has those pictures on his phone, sorry)
Ate yummy food
Played games
and
Relaxed!!

The water was beautiful, the sky was beautiful, the weather was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful,the bride was beautiful, I was beautiful

It was so FUN!

P.S  Chris updated his blog agin:



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Aw, I LOVE Maui! It's so beautiful and you went at the perfect time of year too--early enough to see the whales, but also get great weather. We've always missed the whales by a few weeks. Glad you guys had fun!

Kate said...

oh I'm so jealous! Looks like an amazing trip! Except the montage is too small to see very well. Post more pictures!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space