Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday dresses and hair and shoes

 Elle got a new Sunday dress and some new Sunday shoes!  She requested that I curl her hair up too.
I think she looks particularly cute today :)




Here's last week's dress and hair.  
I used my wavy curling iron, but it made her hair look more crimped and poofy than wavy.
Oh well.  Live and learn.




She's quite fond of doing the whole "model pose" lately.
When we went to DSW to find shoes, we came upon these lovely babies:




 

If they were cheaper we might have gotten them just for fun. 


And here's Chris trying to play my violin.
 I've taken it up again recently.  My friend convinced me to play with her in the community "fiddle group."  We're the only ones under 50 :) 


Chris says if he had ever learnt, he would be a true proficient. ;)
(He says that about the piano too.  He plans to take lessons when we're done paying for Elle's)

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Her 'lounging on the floor' pose kills me.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space