Yes, Elle is in the market for some glasses.
We need some opinions!
Please rate each pair in order of preference #1, #2, #3, #4--not just which one is your favorite
(example A-#1 D= #2 B=# 4 C= #3)
Does that make sense?
(and don't let her expressions be any indications of how she feels about them. It was awkward for her to try on glasses in front of eager saleswomen. I jut happened to make her laugh in two of the pictures)
A:
B:
Here they are side by side
C:
D:
And side by side
Your opinion matters! ;)
7 comments:
I like D.
I like C, D, B, A. She looks cute in all of them!
I like C, A, D, B.
the boys and I all vote D. C is runner up.
I like D also.
I like D. Or C is great too. I'd look at them as a fashion accessory, you can always get more!
Now Connor has been saying he needs glasses.... -_-
Post a Comment