Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Turkey and Stuff

 

For FHE Monday, we watched a conference talk and I completely forgot about our annual Thankful Turkey!

That night at  about 10:30 I remembered.   Chris was all comfy in a blanket on the couch, so I gathered all the supplies he needed to get to work. (paper bag, pencil, artistic pens, artistic eraser, crayons, and scissors).

And here it is!

IMG_2561

He said the feathers need to be rectangles.

Interesting. (that’s what his dad would say)

 

And today, I decided to try ‘fish tails’ in Elle’s hair

(she decided to do a fish face for her fish tail hair)

IMG_2585IMG_2590IMG_2593

Not too bad for the first try! (at least I think so)

 

And now for a random thought- (don’t laugh)

I’ve decided that Elle and I need to stop saying “Oh my gosh” because sometimes when we don’t finish the end it sounds like we’re really swearing! (commandment #7)

Do you KNOW how hard it is?!  I didn’t realize how much I said it.

Then I was trying to think of what to say instead.  Is “Holy Cow” just as offensive as “oh my_” is to us?

I know, I know.  Silly stuff.  But  still.

YOU try it!

I don’t know how sailors contain themselves after joining the church.  Winking smile

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space