Now you see it:
Now:
You don’t!
Elle got a haircut today! Now she’s ready for summer.
Ya know, whenever it decides to show up. . .
(We’re going to see how long it takes Chris to notice. It took 3 weeks before he noticed that I had 2 1/2 in. off!)
Now you see it:
Now:
You don’t!
Elle got a haircut today! Now she’s ready for summer.
Ya know, whenever it decides to show up. . .
(We’re going to see how long it takes Chris to notice. It took 3 weeks before he noticed that I had 2 1/2 in. off!)
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space
5 comments:
It looks so healthy and shiny. I like it.
It's still pretty long though so I'm betting Chris won't notice it right away.
Love it! Elle looks so cute!
That's a cute length! I dunno though - I bet he'll notice!
so cute! can't wait to see her in person!
He hasn't noticed yet!
Post a Comment