Elle designed her own hair style today! I wasn’t even going to try today being Fast Sunday and all, but she came in and told me she had dreamed this up! All I had to do was execute it ![]()
Voila!
And, of course, her cute outfit for today:
I decided to keep one of the matching Easter dresses I picked out at Old Navy.
There was a girls’ dress that had the same fabric, but the style was different. When Elle put it on she kind of looked like Tarzan, so we didn’t keep it.
It was so beautiful today, we walked around the temple after church. (It’s on the same lot as our building) The tulips were HUGE and in full bloom! There were all kinds of other flowers around, and the trees were blossoming as well.
*sigh*
Awhile ago, our Bishop encouraged our ward to get a family picture in front of the temple. I brought our camera today hoping for a photo opportunity. There were lots of other people from the ward walking around too so we had someone take our picture. (We took theirs in return). I haven’t looked to see how it came out, so I can’t post it yet.
Now we have a picture of us like our Bishop asked, and we can put one in every room just like they said in conference! (two birds, one stone)
And now, for something random ,
Here’s Chris doing weird things:
I’m not sure why he was putting his head phones in his mouth and ears, but I thought it was photo-worthy. ![]()
Then, he had me take picture after picture of him shooting off Elle’s toy so I could get a cool picture. I don’t know if this is what he was going for, but it’s the best I could do:
Happy Sunday!
1 comments:
I love that dress, Nan! It looks so boho chic! I have dress envy.
Post a Comment