The other day, I had a blog post all ready to go, but then I never got around to finishing it. Now I’m behind.
So, I’ll just have to make this an extra long post.
Ahem. . .
Elle set this work station up for herself last week. I guess this is what she’ll look like as professional someday! (Of course she’ll probably have an actual computer then
)
And this is Sunday dress and hair from like, two weeks ago.
In case you can’t tell, she’s wearing my shoes. I guess this is what she’ll look like as a stylish teenager. ![]()
Chris and I made a banana cream pie for dessert (also a couple Sundays ago), and I had some leftover crust. Elle used it to make a baby lemon-meringue pie from her kids’ cook book.
I guess this is what she’ll look like as a famous chef someday ![]()
Saturday was a beautiful day! If you didn’t know better, you’d think it was summer! Elle and Chris walked down the hill to get ice cream then played at the park. Later he decided we MUST have Barbeque something for dinner, so the two of them picked up a couple of stakes that were on quick-sale. We had probably 1/2 of each stake leftover! (they were big)
Elle decided she should commemorate the occasion as the Statue of Barbeque!
I guess this is what she’ll look like as a famous statue someday ![]()
Wait! there's more!
Last week sometime , we had the strangest weather day!
It rained (not too unusual)
Then it SNOWED:
Then HAILED
Then it was sunny-ish, then it rained again!
To make this even more strange, Elle had drawn a picture earlier this year that was just like this day!
It’s windy, raining , snowing, haling, with lightening and thunder!
Maybe she should be more careful with what she draws from now on!
1 comments:
That's just how Elle will be a famous meteorologist some day. :)
Post a Comment