Wednesday, March 9, 2011

X-Ray

Here lies X-Ray
December 2009-March 8, 2011


X-Ray was Elle's first pet. She got him for Christmas 2009.
He was a good fish, and loved by all.
Many people had a chance to know and love him as they saw him and fish-sat him.


He will be greatly missed.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So sad, but those fishbowl fish don't last that long.

When are you going to get a real pet?

I might recommend a guinea pig, I loved mine, when you rub their back, they make a cute noise. They don't last too long either. If you want, you can eat them - the people of Peru do and I can confirm they taste like chicken.

Nanette said...

Very practical--
Guinea Pigs--"the pet you can eat!"

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space