I was all excited to do Elle's hair since it was fast Sunday, and I told her so on Saturday. But she said
"I'm going to be really grumpy tomorrow, Mom"
Since this was true last fast Sunday, I decided to take her word for it.
So, I took an extra long shower, and took my time getting ready.
When I was nearly done, I went to check on Elle. She was all ready, except for her hair.
I knew we were out of time, so I told her to put her hair in a head band or something.
"Didn't you want to fix my hair, though?"
ghaa!
It was too late, so I quickly took a picture and we went to Church.
No exciting hair this week.
But that's OK! She's still cute!
:)
"I'm going to be really grumpy tomorrow, Mom"
Since this was true last fast Sunday, I decided to take her word for it.
So, I took an extra long shower, and took my time getting ready.
When I was nearly done, I went to check on Elle. She was all ready, except for her hair.
I knew we were out of time, so I told her to put her hair in a head band or something.
"Didn't you want to fix my hair, though?"
ghaa!
It was too late, so I quickly took a picture and we went to Church.
No exciting hair this week.
But that's OK! She's still cute!
:)

3 comments:
I can't believe how grown up she is getting! Such a cute girl!
Love it how they change their mind. I always do Kelsey's hair cute and she tells me it is ugly and she hates it, then everyone tells her how nice it looks and the next day she says, can you do it like yesterday.
that's a super cute dress!
Post a Comment