Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Awesome Ward

Did you get your March Ensign yet? 

 If you did, turn to page 35.
There, you will see what an awesome ward we belong to!

Or, you can just click here and read it:


We weren't around when all this happened, but we know all the people it mentions.  They are so great.  We're so lucky to belong to such a strong ward.

And with all my health problems, we fit in really well. :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am totally in awe. And thoroughly inspired. I love the Gospel!!

Jeanne said...

Oh, I just read that last week and wondered if that was where you are. Of course. :) All good people seem to congregate together.

Anonymous said...

Wow is all I can say!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space