This is me a couple months ago. Not too bad, right?
Well, all except the two cancer spots on my face--one on my nose and one on my cheek.
Oh--and the big scar on my forehead.
But other than that, pretty good as faces go.
Well, being the spunky girl I am, I decided to try on a few other faces.
Here are some of my favorites:
I'll tell you this much though--you hardly even notice the scar on my forehead now! :D


3 comments:
you are spunky! sometimes you have to wonder if the cure is worse than the disease though!
i'm sure you are looking like your own beautiful self now!
Oh, Nanette, that looks painful! Nasty cancer, and right on your face - that's just mean! I'm sure before too long no one will even be able to tell. Besides, how could a little scar compete with such a great smile?
LOL, about the scar. Great photos You are too cute, funny and really beautiful, (even with all that black and blue on your face).
Post a Comment