Since it was Fast Sunday, I decided we'd have time to do Sunday dress and hair!
Because it was Fast Sunday, Elle was super cooperative and very happy.
Because it was Fast Sunday, Elle was super cooperative and very happy.
She was much better after church.
(which is kind of ironic since she'd been fasting since last night and we hadn't broken our fast yet!)
The back:
And because I always have her stand here in the hall, I thought I'd do a close up of the picture she stands under. My brother is amazing at calligraphy, and he did this "Families are Forever"

3 comments:
the hair and the calligraphy are both awesome! what talented folk!
Nannetters- Oh dear, I have been missing from the blogging world for WAY too long. I think Elle has grown by about 10 years! jk- Seriously though I can't believe what a big kid she is. Very beautimus too of course. :)
Hahahaha!! But she looks very pretty.
Post a Comment