Elle is still trying to decide WHAT to do with these awesome boxes!
It's more fun to decide with friends, so we might have to have an emergency play-date!
Well, you'd think I'd learned my lesson with the TV. . .
Chris blew out one of our speakers while he was watching Inception (the bass was really low), and he's been trying to decide if he should replace them not.
"You should TOTALLY get new speakers!" I told him "It's been years since you've bought some, and we really could use some better ones!"
So, while I was at the Dr. getting butchered, Chris somehow crammed two of these babies in the Mini:
They do sound awfully nice, and I'm sure Kung Fu Panda will sound even better now ;)

2 comments:
That's really funny, we have your parents old ones. They should be replaced too.
this is what happens when you live in a climate where you are stuck inside all the time! Watch out - the BYU games will all be at YOUR house next season!
Post a Comment