Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Highlights

It’s been a long time!

Here are some highlights of winter:

IMG_9605

I had my EE birthday! (It was supposed to be 33, but someone got confused with the sprinkles.  We turned the cake upside down and it worked out)

IMG_9660

Elle’s dream come true—both sets of Grandparents in one month!

IMG_0092

IMG_0101

This is the highlight of Christmas—Elle (with help from G-ma and G-pa) sewed a nativity set for my sister!  All of Elle’s gifts were so thoughtful!  Another of my favorite was  for my dad.  He retired last year, so Elle  made a paper chain with ideas of things he can fill his day with! “read a book, write in your journal”etc.)

 

IMG_0276

Matching PJ’s with my sister

 

IMG_0292

SNOW!

IMG_0302

a few days later

IMG_0296

We somehow convinced Elle to wear this adorable outfit!

Unfortunately, this is the best shot.

 

IMG_0307

We convinced her to wear this too!

She loves it when we make her wear cute things!

IMG_0315

And a new dress!  Now that we have 9:00 church, we don’t really have time for the “hair” part of “Sunday dress and hair” Smile

I’m sure I missed more highlights, but that’s all I can think of for now!

 

And since this is such a long post anyway, I’ll add on one more thing--

Yesterday, we took pictures of all the primary kids.  Since we’re a new presidency, we want to memorize all the kids.  I’m doing pretty well considering we have almost 100 kids in primary and 25 in nursery!  I feel so bad when I’m doing sharing time and I want to call on someone, but I don’t remember their name!

(BTW- I’m second counselor now—I miss Activity Days!*sniff*)

Here are some choice pictures:

primary kids 1-23-20111

And that’s all for now!

4 comments:

Kate said...

No jello cake for your birthday nan? Looks tasty regardless.
Love Elle's new outfits. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in primary, I'm really glad to be out after 4 years.

My favorite picture is the matching jammies with Lisa---sooo cute and fun. I Love sisters!!

Kristen said...

i love the cute outfits!

Jeanne said...

Hurray for Primary!! It is where I am too-my favorite place to be. I always tell our Primary kids that if Jesus came to church the FIRST place he would go is nursery, but the SECOND is primary. You're in good company there! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space