Chris and I got released from Nursery a couple Sundays ago.
It was a sad day.

How can we trade these moments for Sunday School?
There aren't even any snacks in Sunday school! Or Toys!
Luckily, we have great teachers.
I just have to read the Old Testament now instead of the Nursery Manual.
It was a sad day.

How can we trade these moments for Sunday School?
There aren't even any snacks in Sunday school! Or Toys!
Luckily, we have great teachers.
I just have to read the Old Testament now instead of the Nursery Manual.

Chris is now teaching Elder's quorum.
It's a bit different than teaching a 3-5 min. lesson like:
I Love My Family



3 comments:
Did you get a new calling yet? I am in desperate need of a Primary teacher...want to come help me?? :) Oh pretty please!
Yes, what's your new calling?
That will be revealed later on. . .
Post a Comment