Sunday, May 16, 2010

Elle Hair


I haven't done a "Sunday dress and hair" post for a while, so here's an overdose today!
Last week I did the basket weave hair-do. I actually used a needle (a big plastic one) to do it.
As you can tell, Elle was very excited for me to do her hair.





Wait. No, that was this week actually:




Ya, much happier this week.
Maybe because it took half the time to do this week's hair


I was at the temple the other day, and I overheard a woman explaining how she fixed her hair so cool.
I had to go over and see it for myself.
I didn't do it exactly like she did, but it was pretty close.
It didn't make it all the way through church though.
At least it looked good for Elle's performance today. ;)
My activity day girls sang "When He Comes Again" today in sacrament meeting.
Remember that one?
They looked so sweet up there singing their little hearts out.
I love it when kids sing. It seems like when they sing, they really mean it.


And then, this picture is from a couple days ago.
Elle slept in braids, so I just curled the ends under to give it a nice touch
I have her playing at the piano because there's this puzzle we had growing up that has a picture of a girl (about 8) wearing a pink frilly dress and playing piano. She had long blond hair like I used to have as a kid. My family said that when I was 8, they would take a picture of me just like that.
Unfortunately, when I was 8 I didn't take piano and I cut and permed my hair. (not a good move--the perm, I mean)
So, this one is for my mom :)
Someday, I'll get one with Elle wearing a pink frilly dress and playing at a grand piano.
(we'd better do it before she wants to cut her hair!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen said...

lovely! fletcher is growing his hair for a ponytail - maybe he'll let me experiment sometimes?...

Nanette said...

gross!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space