Monday, April 26, 2010

One of those families



This year for Easter, I decided to get coordinating outfits for us.
I felt just like "one of those families" who do that all the time.

The pics look terrible, but it was a sunny Sunday (the week after Easter), so we took pictures!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love coordinating outfits!! But, my kids are getting less and less obliging and when someone has a perfetly good hand me down, I can't always justify buying something new just to match. So I think my days of matching outfits are over.

Kristen said...

cute! are you and elle even in the same fabric? :) Love the new blog look! Betsey is moving mem. day to lomita.. :(

Jeanne said...

You guys look great! Elle looks so big!

Kate said...

love the pictures. I can't believe how old Elle is getting.

Judith said...

ummm...hello matching outfits...I'll meet you at my favorite bridge and I'll even bring my camera. Please bring your people.

Love it!!!!!

Nanette said...

hahaha.
ya, right ;)

Judith said...

I'm NOT kidding. Next time you're dressed up in your Easter finest, just call me and I'll meet you there for a quickie.

Nanette said...

Well,
We usually only wear these clothes on Sundays, and then change into comfy clothes as soon as we get home.
So, I'm so sorry we cannot possibly accommodate you 8}

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space