Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunday Hair

I wanted to do Elle's hair all cool since we have 11:00 church now
(which, I think is the best time ever!)



cool, huh?


She (and I) got LOTS of compliments on
how cute it was .
And
they all asked how I managed to do it!
I told them I was envisioning it that morning,
and I decided to try it out.
And
It worked!


















Just kidding! Here's her real hair do!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

holy fancy pants! (or hair)

Jeanne said...

Oh I love the little braids...it reminds me of Pride & Prejudice!


and I like the family resemblance to your niece. :)

hannah said...

i'm digging the cindy-lou hoo look. i think it would make quite the statement for church :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space