(use your most monotone voice as you read to get the whole effect)
The guy: Hello. Mrs. Harvey.
What. is. your. date. of. birth?
(I answer)
What. are. the. last. four. digits. of. your. social?
(I answer)
What. is. the. name. of. your. doctor?
(I answer)
Are. you. employed?
(I answer)
What. is. your. husband's. name?
(I answer)
Is. he. employed?
(I answer)
Who. is. his. employer?
( I answer: PIXAR)
Him:YOU MEAN LIKE THE MOVIE PEOPLE?!!
Me: ya, cool, huh?
him: Ya!
What. is. the. nature. of. your. surgery?
(I answer: I'm having my stent changed out)
etc. etc.
4 comments:
That's hilarious! And even more funny that he went right back to his monotone questions right afterward.
That made me laugh. He must not be very fulfilled in his job. Doesn't it make you feel good that you could brighten up his day? :^)
Love it!!
and thanks for saying what the pre-op conversation was about...I'd be curious if you didn't.
PA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Awesome! Chris is such a rock star. :)
we'll be thinkin' of you for the surgery!
Post a Comment