(It's about time to get a new Easter dress!!)
She finally got to wear her new bow that our good friend Jeanne made
(Thanks again, Jeanne!)
In other news, Elle has a new removable expander for the bottom teeth!!
Whoo hoo! She is v.v. excited about it :)
Here it is in action.
BTW, the quilt is coming along--
more pictures to come!

6 comments:
Oooh...I love the bow in her hair. Wish my girls had long, pretty hair and wanted it done up. I'll just have to make you more bows. :)
I hear you're coming down our way! I hope to get to see you.
I feel Elle's pain with the expander. I have had no expanders, just a parade of wires and rubber bands, and there are times when your mouth just plain hurts. :(
hot pink can make almost any appliance totally cool. :) Hope we recognize her when we see you in 2 weeks!
Yes, but the appliance is even cooler if it is yellow with a daisy inside, says I who wore a retainer for 2 years! I feel for you Elle!! Keep us posted on the travel plans... I need to clean my house :)
totally fun to accidentally come across your blog! Hope all is well with your family--we have lots of good memories from our time in LA
--Tanya Call
Post a Comment