I know you've seen this Sunday dress before, but now, you get to see it in action!
Elle's class (well, the girls, anyway--there are two boys in her class too) sang in church today!
The other girls had all sung it before, but Elle hadn't. She and I have been practicing for two weeks at home. I was so proud of her, I had to share. :)
Since it's not really appropriate to video in Sacrament meeting, I took video of them practicing before church in the primary room. People were setting up chairs for primary at the time, so excuse the background noise :) You'll get the idea.
Enjoy!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
way to go Elle!
(It would have been awesome if you'd videotaped it during sacrament meeting! ;) )
I'm a good girl, I am!
nice job Elle!
Way cute! I don't know that song...love it.
It's from the Friend--2003 I think.
I've never heard that one before - it's really cute! and what a good job she did!
Post a Comment