We are now in the land of liquid sunshine! We have our keys to our NEW HOME!
But. . .
We don't have anything to put into it because the truck that has our stuff is in Idaho and all the passes are closed.
So. . .
I'm not really sure when we can officially move in.
But we're still excited to be here and Elle starts school on Monday!
(she's actually excited!)
Stay tuned for more info.!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love you and how you can sound so positive when things seem so crazy!! I'm glad you're there same and sound.
Oops! I mean SAFE and sound. But I'm glad you're still the same too. :)
Same, but not necessarily sane ;)
I was thinking "sane" may be a good descriptor :)
i'm glad your stuff FINALLY came! I hope it wasn't still raining this morning when you had to drag it in. Didja miss church? i should just call....
So glad to finally see your blog!
What crazy weather you're having! My grandparents live in Orting, WA and had to be evacuated last week!
Well, you'll learn to love the rain...or at least learn to ignore it!
Congrats on moving into your new home!
Post pictures please!!
Good luck
Post a Comment