We are finally back in Sunny California! (not for long!)
I thought you'd like to see our new home (if you haven't already)
We get to keep the fridge, all window treatments, and the dining room set plus the hutch that goes with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys! Are you getting more excited now that you have a home? It's beautiful there! You'll love it.
Sorry about the beach trip the other day. We were only allowed one phone call at the temple apartments and then we couldn't find a pay phone anywhere to call you guys. I guess we need to invest in a cell!
Have a great Christmas!
BTW...your home is beautiful!!!!
Congratulations!!! We can't wait to come visit you in your new home!
It's so beautiful!! Thanks for all the great photos.
AHHH....Congratulations! I am SO SO happy and excited for you. WE will miss you! Good luck with everything.
YIPPEE!!
Thanks, EVERYONE!!
It's so pretty! And so big! That's so great. How are you enjoying cold weather as oppposed to "Sunny California?"
It's FREEEEZING there!
It looks beautiful and perfect for you guys. Thanks for sending pics. I've been meaning and meaning to tell you how excited I am for you. I think I'm barely starting to get a hold of this new baby business and give myself chances on the computer again. :) Kristen said you'll be moving in on Thursday so I'll give you a few days to do that and then check in. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment